Monday, May 25, 2020

Not Comfortable With Doing that Dance

I feel like most of our Sports Options are Last Dance Clones and having to be gawked at excessively, worsening the Most Popular Driver Curse in the Cup Series. I feel like I'd much rather had Gainesville and Baton Rouge, but, the High Desert begged to differ.

I feel like I would beg to differ with why we have not raised the Nationals Pennant and it is Memorial Day. I feel like I would beg to differ with all the Attention and the National Publicity the River Bandits got and that twisting the Monkey's Paw of the Majors.

I would think if the Virus did not happen, San Diego State would have gotten billions for a New Arena and Stadium. It bugs me San Diego is in the Right Place at the Wrong Time, especially when Tony Gwynn would have splintered Ted Williams Record, or indifference to Chargers History in spite of significant pleas about lineage.

It is significant that I would feel like ethics would have to find our way and I would think a new San Diego State Arena would keep the Gulls from running and it would build a long term Hockey Base in San Diego.

I feel like you'd can't convince people about Whales and Jackson State because the rewards are sweeter than a trick bag. I swear that these twisters and avenging Twisted Sunday is an evangelical mission, but, people would rather have a beer and say Lance Armstrong is not remorseful.

That is the beauty of the 30 for 30 is learning the hard way that man was not remorseful for his actions, and a lot of them are generally male. I feel like the Monkey's Paw is not worth messing around with and I'd much rather have Manhattans at the Beach before I am put in a corner I can't get out.

The Monkey's Paw doesn't help us Treat Women Better or Give Us the Last Word. It actually doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...