Tuesday, May 12, 2020

We'd need a New Truck Series Contract!

I feel Fox Sports 1 is going very inexcusably about the Truck Series. First of all, it is one thing to deny a Coronation, and it is something else that depriving fans of a classic Truck Race.

I feel like what NASCAR should do is lead the Truck Series out of a Zenith. What I would like to see is having having a rendition of the 1st Points Paying Truck Series Race. I do not appreciate having to having to tie down the Series needlessly.

I don't think anyone benefits by not developing the Series, and it is not as if we'd have recognizable Cup Series Stars at any time in the next 2 Years, other than Todd Gilliand, which we had the nerve to bury in Owner's Points.

I feel like it has been some time since the Truck Series has been marketable and I would want a whole new set of everything with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...