Monday, May 11, 2020

Actually Missing: JCPenney and This Christmas!

I feel like I am not just making light of it as the sour point of growing up.

Cedar Rapids makes it a habit to put off and put off something until it is off, which is something learned from Iowa City and that feeling is not a good feeling. Losing JCPenney would be damaging for the people that have jobs and still shop there.

It is not automatic having to just worry about key shops, but, it is a concerning time. And, it has not helped the Wild Westdale's Self Esteem and Image that we have taken out its shell and we have been stall happy on replacing the shell. To me, I would take the Wild Westdale's Success Personal like it was the Escape Club being the lone UK from 1971 to 1992 to be a United States #1 and only one of three UK One Hit Wonders on our dial (The other two where the 2000's.)

I feel guilty and rotten it is toys, toys and nothing but toys and we are not in a mood to play. I feel like JCPenney is critical to the success or the futility of the Westdale Shell being refilled again.

Everybody knows when the Trumpets to "Impatiently Waiting" Come On from 50 Cent's "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " Come On and I feel that the road to doing anything constructive have been blocked left and right. Other than making most people's Pop Culture Relationships as tense if not tenser than Nirvana even, I would welcome Get Rich or Die Tryin' at 20 Re-release as a twin to the Original my Mom and Dad got me my 18th Christmas.

This is not about bad one hits or Pop Culture losing its fizz. It is about JCPenney and the Wild West and I feel like Yosemite Sam wanting to guard it, but, I realize it is not my job to save National Stories from themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...