Sunday, May 31, 2020

It's Literally Everyday, Bro!

My fair warning is Jake Paul is not going to Write and Direct Sitcoms! Or even have the patience to act in them! What Jake Paul is encouraging is copycat Jake Paul's who only want to act out, not have the patience to act, direct or write sitcoms!

This is not a Fairy Tale and I am sure not impressed with the fact these low-skill problems keep getting contracts. What is sheering is that Jake Paul takes actual space from Entertainers and Athletes that actually want to be good.

Our World is literally sick and a blaze and we don't need people to be bad just to be bad! I do not mind if you show your work and people do know where there work is coming from. I am not trying to be truth telling, but, there are standards.

What I would see instead is jokers cleverly impersonating actual quality and quality is suffering. I feel like the biggest problem is instead of these Streaming Services Playing Nice, they siphon what little Original Content is there and steal it and people don't know the difference.

That takes away from the Water Cooler Discussion and makes people more paranoid. I would admit we would need Comfortably Relatable Series and Actors because it is getting out of hand, Bro. You'd literally need everyone to make a Network Successful or an All Hands on Deck Mentality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...