Friday, May 8, 2020

Fine, I Want to See Nashville Back on the Cup Series Again!

This would be more like having to make up for not having a solid 6 Short Track Races again, but, fine, I would want to see Nashville back on the Cup Series Again! I would feel like Pocono has been living the incredible shrinking venue from going from 500 Miles to 400 Miles to Twins! I don't see an All New Venue being drawn up Tomorrow, but, I would feel like Nashville should be back in the Cup Series again.

When I would see ruggedness, it should be in the right area and that is something that I would be discontent to disappointed in! It would be as if South Park and Family Guy confusing the Musical Classics for those that remember them.

I don't think this would be related to the Playing Poker Face to say I am on, but, that would put on somebody else's best day and their fans would get defensive and territorial about it.

I would feel like Nashville should be in the Cup Series next season! I would find that there is a pent up demand for a real sellout and real interest that should be there. I find that the interest should be there in the spirit of "I Say Your High, You Say Your Low" in the fact we would have to need that race as a plan to replace the Tennessee State Fairgrounds and Nashville Speedway later.

The replacement culture would be tricky but necessary. I would look into a Pure Friday Night Race after the Firecracker 400 and I am not an armchair booker just to be one. It would be like complaining just to complain when traditional channels ran out. Instead, I would find that I would want to see a Road to the Brickyard 400 Race Slate to restore its proper August Race Date rather than be met with regret and recrimination.

It would be easier if there wasn't just a 1 Man Show and no one else and not having to burn bandwidth to the degree people tune out or are not interested in doing quality or original work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...