Sunday, May 24, 2020

How the Road to the Funny Car 64 Would Happen

I feel like there'd have to be a Road to the Funny Car 64 as a permanent, standing, annual tribute to the Original Funny Car 64 and the actual Funny Car 64 should happen again. I doubt it would be this year and we'd have to keep in mind schedules and stock.

If we kept in mind schedules and stock in 2021, we'd account the Mello Yello Series, Lucas Oil Top Alcohol Funny Car Series, Hot Rod Heritage Nostalgia Funny Car Series, and Funny Car Chaos would account for the First 40 Berths and 41 to 50 would be the European Tour and 51 to 60 would be the Australia Tour and 61 to 64 would be Promoters Choice

I would feel there would be bragging rights and then some if we had an Annual Funny Car 64 Again. I would like to see something build up, including Match Racing Culture and I would admit that these baselines would have to be built up.

We'd throw a lot, if not too much out for the Sesame Street Outlaws. I would unsecretly see the Blue Max race against some of the contemporary giants of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...