Monday, May 18, 2020

Bugaboos and Having to Let the Kids Learn

I feel like I admit that I am in a phase that there are more Bugaboos than the Original Destiny's Child Reunion and I would get upset at Wrecks, because, they are all real to me, but, we shouldn't take away the kids learning. The kids should learn how Michael Jordan won and SMU fell, without having to split the bad bar.

90 Percent of this Repression is mainly people who can't handle themselves in public or with the said topic. We are guilty of requesting more gifts than December 25th and doing next to nothing to reinforce the faith.

I am not a Preacher or Teacher, not even being asked to play teacher for my Cousin's Kids even, for good reason, and the faith should trump returns on investment. The morality in this is Women and Children and if you can't be good to either, or, or both, the image of being a Dead Weight would be scarier than a Viral Dead Lift.

Some of these stories don't hold water and Ol' Benny Parsons has been gone bordering 14 Years and I don't think these characters have all known Proper Adults or Responsibility. Everyone has a bug for the day or days like a Car of the Day for truly wealthy people.

The whole sale, like having a full *NSYNC Reunion is miracles do not just happen. Miracles do not just happen like some of these Women really want to be detail like some of these Detail Guys and that is a very blaring subject.

We'd know how'd things go if people would want the Experience rather than clawing through the ranks, which is a big problem,as the Red Pill is one Red Hot Pill, like it was a Dirty Harry Potter trick, with no Peace Out or Concerns for Higher Learning.

I would admit having a major market with no Values is both bad news and bad luck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...