Sunday, May 17, 2020

It is more fun to have your Own Everything from the Ground Up

I feel like it is more fun to have your own everything from the Ground Up, because, I feel more miserable we missed that lesson and the moral in that story would be if you keep having someone else's baggage, it is nowhere near the fun and it is never ever truly yours.

I feel like I am poking the bear around tangents for reasons, especially if it is chaos and a mob scene to boot. I feel like people would have the nerve to claim Unemployment like a Swag Bag, which is a big problem.

I feel like Morals and Ethics is at a loss and I am wanting to scream them. The moral is if your kids or other kids know the Spotlight is On like it was the President, nobody could learn well. I feel like there'd have to be an interest in permanent matters and not just having to write in people like Pop Stars.

What I would shriek at here is what discussions would I have around next Mother's Day. I feel like if I had a 1st Reflex on who is trying to outsmart people with Masks, I would have to admit the cat who'd scribble things on like it was a Protest.

I find that materials alone don't make things better. People do and I am sore about why is it we would be just as miserable and rotten above people when we would have been the same thing at Home.

I feel like Non-Production has burnt a lot of people up and I would find if I was General Manager, I would not just leave things to Beaver. That is a serious problem, and that would include Dudes who'd want Some Women like Some Women.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...