Monday, May 11, 2020

Texas Christian Horned Frogs are America's Most Hated with Zach Evans

Other than being a grump that Zach Evans ended his Unemployment by springing a Surprise over Mother's Day that nobody wanted, even if you gave me 237 Reasons, I do feel mad he has not handled his business and handled Galena Park's Business like an accountable adult.

What Fort Worth does not need is an unaccountable Male, because that was what I heard in my formative years. That is not a good image and I would come off more emotional than these Corporate Cats, but, I can't stand hyprocrisy!

Fort Worth never asked for Zach Evans! I feel like this joker would have problems making it past his 1st Homecoming in Fort Worth and that is not a fib. I have dedicated posts to Gary Patterson wanting to be promoted to The Star, but, that was not in the cards.

What I am aware is I am Staaaarrrrhhhhvvvving for a Stolen Legend, Peyton Manning or RGIII today. Even if they where not directly my program and even if Tennessee upset a National Championship Favorite Syracuse, let alone a Big East Favorite, in their house! Do I see that? No! Do I hear that? No!

This is not the time for either and we'd be burning false leads like it was the quests for Roger Maris's Records, which people forget he was the more upstanding of the M and M Boys, and people still wanted Mickey Mantle to have the Home Run Record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...