Saturday, May 23, 2020

Why Is It Everyone is Just Losing It?

I don't necessarily mean to make a Double Post just for a Double Post, but, how come is it 6ix9ine is being told the show is really over, Doja Cat having to pay for piggybacking Dr. Luke, Wasting a Perfectly Rotten Presidential Race and that has been the last 24 Hours?

I feel like even though Memorial Day should be honoring the past and the deceased, but, I feel like the tenor has to be accounted for. I don't see Weekend NASCAR Racing in order, or having to summarize order.

Disorder would be an unintended consequence of the Virus and like it or not, we where disorderly before everything happened. Even though I am not a North Star by descent, but, it sure is a lost cause to see Minnesota's State Fair get lidded and I would have more faith had Iowa been able to get Calder Cup Crazy.

In my all star list of complaints, which is a lot, not having Regional Drag Racing or World of Outlaws be Front Channel Television. I would feel like the contracts need to be handled better or pushed to be handled better, too.

I would not mind an inexperienced Cup Series Rookie, but, it is different when you had not found these places for yourself before the Series. This is not the Poetry in Motion Year, or even when Backstreet Boys and Lady Gaga took off globally. I feel this is not even the Memorial Day Weekend that revitalized the Rap Game and forgot its 2nd Step later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...