Sunday, May 24, 2020

Is this Year's Basketball Hall of Fame Class Cursed?

I feel with Eddie Sutton passing away and his 800th Win being in San Francisco, I would wonder if this year's Basketball Hall of Fame Class is Cursed? First, it would be Kobe, and the push to get Kobe in the Hall on what would have been Final Four Weekend, and Eddie Sutton's Health was not good.

I would admit that this year's Basketball Hall of Fame Class would be cursed. Even though it is an unreal to surreal Memorial Day Sunday Afternoon, I'd admit that how many of them would we have in September that would physically be there.

I would not be a Basketball Guy, but, we'd know that the Nets would flush down a Kevin Durant contract for what, and that would be among other things.

Or, how long will it take just to dismiss Josh Pastner and Sean Miller when offices become anything but barebones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...