Tuesday, May 12, 2020

No, I'd rather'd see Baseball by Father's Day

Most of us are not amused by the banality of not having sports. Most of us do not mind Women's Sports, but, having to drag Women down, which some of these Bro Types are doing, is not a good image. I'd feel like a Straw depending on the day, having to hear two different people two different things about Baseball.

If we had Baseball by Father's Day, we'd have to have SRO Crowds if we had crowds again. We don't have the potpourri or the cross section of things that would generally make up a Memorial Day. To be fair, we'd have to think would we need a Worse Off Version of Norway just to be fodder for the National Sports Sections?

North Cedar not hitting home runs or winning via pitching on July 4th would be Nationwide Fodder. It would be fodder, had we had School most of this Spring. What I would mean to say is it is 10 Times Worse on itself, had Brady and Belicheck been on Long Island vs. Foxboro.

I would plead my fellow Sports Fan because we'd have one long dugout in the Majors and I don't think the West Side of Cedar Rapids wants to be Marlins just so Clinton or Burlington could be saved, because you'd have everyone in that Stadium and beyond eager for the day they'd get out of that contract.

I don't think customs mean everything to everyone, but, I am sure not letting them go unnoticed, even as we are en route from one Tough Track to another, and I don't know if the Sports Community will pick up on this, but, it is a shot in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...