Saturday, May 23, 2020

I feel like our Bad Habits are a Problem

I feel like our Bad Habits are a Problem and the worst part at home, is we have not come close to finding our way back. I find that among other things, Ashton Kutcher is more consistent with his Kelso Character than any real good character, and that includes in any medical crisis, leaving medical testing to the Hospitals and College Students.

I feel like decentralization has generally been a curse,more than a gift, and the only good thing is it saves or saved the Medicare/Medicaid Rolls from swelling worse than they did. I feel like that as a man, I can't stand why we'd have less effective in quality medical tools and be eerily close to another Southwest Georgia Coronavirus Outbreak.

I feel like among bad habits, is Mount Vernon Community School District not always hiring Iowa, Eastern Iowa or Alumni Faculty. I would admit that the first rule of faculty is always hire close to home. This is not Beavis, Butthead, Holder and Bay, but, the continued degradation of Mount Vernon as an educational bastion has not silently gone unnoticed, including the degradation of Women and those in True Protected Groups.

Everyone in the City of Mount Vernon was pleading for Tristan Wirfs to stay in school. And, it would haunt Cedar Rapids Washington Fans that Tristan Wirfs and Rocky Lombardi where teammates in school team, but not when it counted. I feel like for as much as we'd try to pump a Playoff Team out of Ferentz, we have had ill-timed transfers and exits put the lid to that fantasy.

I feel like for as much as Ashton leaving trick bags, not having 1 Open Wheel Race in any Eastern Iowa County of Touring Significance, and Barta X's Mayor Quimbian Fix, Bad Habits are running amok at home.  If we where to take our Sushi serious, we'd have to be dedicated to our craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...