Wednesday, May 6, 2020

We are not in the Hair Color Phase!

I would feel angry, if not irate, that we would be down to the Hair Color Phase of Panic Buying! What is not good is everyone is not taking the Husband Chair Well, which is to not be a Jerk or a Creep after a certain age. I feel like for all the Sports News that has been broken, we don't see a final answer on the NBA or NHL at this point and I would feel People would trump Purchases, and I don't really like wanting to always be a rally for people.

With Maple Grove's Sale Falling Apart and the NHRA insisting on Full Audiences before they could get going, I feel there is an audio lament, if not a visual or a social lament in not having the Indianapolis 500 in its proper time and I would be more than happy to drag out a July 4th Firecracker 400 again like it is a Balanced Budget Amendment. (I feel like some of these rehashes are necessary because we have been brainwashed out of being conservative.)

We'd have deeper issues than Hair Color, and I would have counted 14 Full Time Cup Regulars Starting and Finishing the iRacing Pro Invitational and 15 Full Time Cup Regulars Starting every one of them same races. I would feel like the things that would need covering would be the opposite of People's Moms, especially if they are Female, and actual opportunities.

What I would feel deep down is just don't even try to test people up and I feel we'd need another look at etiquette and netiquette and the only problem is people are not just not interested, they don't care to be interested. Panic Buys have bit us in the rear and I feel rotten that things are where they are and I wished we'd be reopened, but, I'd see I'd want serious business and not just Poker Face, as that is a real problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...