Thursday, May 21, 2020

You'd have to sell DePaul Blue Demons College Football as Much as the City of Chicago

I feel like my feelings on if DePaul Blue Demons College Football restarted tomorrow, you'd have to sell DePaul as much as the City of Chicago. I don't know if the Current Day Big Ten would have realignment, but, hypothetically, having a Super Realignment Day with the emphasis on the Super.

I would think there'd have to be a strong enough strategy for Nebraska, Rutgers, Maryland and Penn State's Buyouts or Buyout Strategy. It would come down to DePaul or Marquette to being the Conference's 12th Member.

It would get tricky because you have not had a new to Division IA Membership in 8 Conferences in the Last 5 Seasons, which all 5 have been the Playoffs. I would be led to think that Marquette would be the 12th because not just my Classmate's Older Sister, who is powerful in her own right, and wanting to tie a Milwaukee expedition into the Conference and having a Marquette- DePaul Labor Day Weekend Rivalry would shake the Apple Cart with Annual Anticipated Games in the Midwest just on Labor Day Weekend.

I am not a good salesman, not even having to keep the Weekend and the Weekday Versions of me without one bleeding into the other like a transfusion , but, I feel like there should be a find your way back as a culture. I would think where DePaul would fit in is with the Directional Illinois (Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western), Illinois State, Bradley, Illinois-Chicago, Loyola Chicago and Chicago State.

I would think half the programs in the Lincoln State Conference would have a remarked advantage just because they'd have Football and I would feel like DePaul should have Football as an Insurance Policy and Chicago State would have Football just to save their School from like minded Chicago State's and that would not keep them from being consolidated.

There is reason why I would stick my neck out for Marquette more, even though I personally have no material or emotional good or worth in that school or Milwaukee, because I would feel like I would want to see an American Revolution and the Wisconsin State Fair would be likelier between Madison and Milwaukee dead center, which that would be a better selling point on a true Rural State Fair in the Midwest like it was Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...