Saturday, May 9, 2020

We are due for Indianapolis Motor Speedway's Track Record at least in 2021

I still feel the saltiest about having the Indianapolis 500 Festivities be Postponed, out of everything, March Madness included. I would admit that we are due for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway's Track Record to be reset in 2021. What doesn't help is the Track Record would not be reset for 25 Years by the time Indianapolis 500 Pole Day would happen.

I would admit that the Chicago Traffic of having to fix rival chassis would still have to be deep on the radar. I would feel like resolving the George/Barnhart Block on Dallara's Contract would be necessary.

We would have 22 Full Cars and Stars in Indy Car. I would at least try to sweeten the pot, with having a World Championship Indianapolis 500, because the most visible stars are not in the Indy Car Scene.

It would be Tony Kanaan's Next to Last Scheduled Start and I have not seen the balance of XFinity and the Truck Schedule. Back to the subject, I feel there'd have to be an answer to the mismatched wings especially if I wanted to see the Milwaukee Wings with the Super Speedways and the Fighter Pilot Wings with the Road Courses.

I would have tried to at least pass off Toronto and St. Petersburg as Formula One Grand Prix, but, that would not necessarily materialize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...