Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I Would Rather Have Modified Racing before the Hype...

I feel like this World, even without the Virus is not Wine and Roses. I'd believe it would be a few (3 Years) until the Baby Boomlet is in Working Age and I'd feel rotten if they'd ape their descendants decisions. I would rather have the Modified Racing before the Hype Machine, because Modified Racing would currently be in a Seattle Mariners State with no stars to bill Racing and Sports.

I do want to see Modified Racing on line because that is the lone US NASCAR Series that has not started yet. It does not help that we'd lost James Back to Back like it was the Mid 1970's. We don't have a good "Born to Run" or even try to pump a decent Real McCoy just to hype the pubic.

If the Whelen Modified Tour came to Hawkeye Downs, I would feel a lot of them wouldn't have been given the time of day like the Big Rig Tour. I feel like we'd live in the Big and Small Problem and I'd much, much rather replicate a Workgrounds like Nashville or Springfield.

I doubt that the "Homer the Great" Formation would win any friends. I don't see any friends, or care to in that regard just to pull me down and make me upset. I would rather have Modified Racing actually racing and I don't necessarily like why they are the caboose of the US NASCAR Series and I'd think 1 or More than 1 Regional Series to get our moneys worth as fans and have within reason multiple A Main Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...