Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Fine, I would rather play the Poker Face just to tell me I'm on

Other than in not pleasant news, with Knoxville Raceway not having Weekly Racing this Network TV Season and I would rather play Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" just to tell me I'm on. That would be very new school of me and that would not get along well with the Grandparents or it not age well, but, it would be a shot in the dark. I feel the Poker Face theory would have been borrowed from the Southeast Gassers Promoter who was gassed about a 3rd Postponement.

I doubt Pop Culture and Auto Racing always get along, and I feel bad for not having a lot of actual racing to show for it. I would rather have Kamp Krusty or Allgaier in the 48 if it was me and no one else, or try to turn in the 24 before it turns into a Pumpkin. I would feel the musical intro and outro would not be as common in Auto Racing and Newton had an awful, awful habit of being cool to the rest of the Country and that starts all these other bad habits.

Even though my peak would have been if Indy Lights came to Tipton or the Indy Car Scene made a visit to one of its biggest markets. I don't think the Boss wants to be pulled more directions than a good One Direction Concert, and he is already. What it is is I am a product of an era that makes it hard to focus and it would be hard to hide my Poker Face when the chips are down, which would not make me a good gambler, and I would have brought back the Bonfire just to burn years of Expensive Hype in Aggieland.

If I was a General Manager, I would moo if the not meant to be upstaged his other not meant to be peers at Martinsville in the Trucks. We are never that smart not to give multi-year contracts to behavioral problems or problems who'd only want people's moms. We would say otherwise, but, I'd say that is fact and I don't think just playing down a Maven and a Hero just to put her on would draw the best process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...