Friday, May 22, 2020

I feel the Extreme Championship Wrestling's Lineup Medical Problems needs a Deeper Dive

Even though the Extreme Championship Wrestling still couldn't release their full DVD Collection on DVD for Legal Reasons, I wonder if the Extreme Championship Wrestling's Lineup Medical Problems need a deeper dive, especially when we are starving for quality Sports Journalism.

I would feel it would be akin to how Wrestlemania VI or the Ice Bowl Starting Lineup still has ongoing medical problems. And the Whole ECW was there was no rules and they where not afraid to show it.

I am not a doctor and I feel that there'd be fuss having to bring whole eras rosters into the Medical Arena, because this was not a Yes Sir/No Sir Promotion.

This blew the lid on Sports, blew the lid on Culture and blew the lid on Pop Culture in a way nothing before or since would just do. We'd have almost 25-30 Years with no comprehension and I am sure people aren't always going to like the answers.

There is a real percentage of medical problems with 75 Percent of ECW's Roster Can't Pay their Bills or are Deceased or Incarcerated. This would be a pain to post, even if I was a full tilt Wrestling Fan, but, I do admit that Sports Science should be more encompassing and academic.

When you'd have Science do its thing, people learn and I feel the habits of the ECW are all over the board with Promotions rising and falling and that is another issue, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...