Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I would feel like the NHRA needs a better Television Deal

I would find in our Drive Time Posts, I feel like NHRA would need a Better Television Deal just to get them out from under Fox Sports 1. Even though they are going about it like another Fox Sports West, but, I would be happier as a Racing Fan if Reading was correctly marketed.

The fact of the matter is I feel the Glendora Staff should look into a new Television Deal during this Sojourn and there is not a lot for the Television Viewer to hang their hats on other than Raceday. I would not just say put Reading on just to spur Television Ratings, but, I feel the real root of the issue is Discovery wanting no parts of the Street Outlaws, but, they are stuck with them.

I would change a lot of things in this regard, especially with having Special Guest Racers, which that should happen. None of the Indy Car Scene would carry the rock on their own and I would not want to see the Association not get anything but 1st Priority and that is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...