Friday, May 22, 2020

The Gus Duggerton Series is Making Actual Tennessee Volunteers Football Look Worse

I feel like where Actual Tennessee Volunteers Football Look Worse is fans believe the made up Coach, via NCAA 14, Gus Duggerton, is getting more attention and news feed than the actual coach, Jeremy Pruitt.

This is a problem especially if Jeremy Pruitt is recruiting like a madman and someone, from Barstool Sports, is trying to nose their way in with a National Joke. What saves Jeremy Pruitt from actually being on the Hot Seat is the frantic finish he had last season.

This is a disorderly time and I don't like people who'd take advantage of disorder. That is what makes me upset and I am more upset nearly every year except 3 has had Florida, Tennessee and Georgia in the SEC Championship Game. I am mad that Tennessee in the 2 and a Half Years in this Fulmer Run has had that Georgia State has been a crater and they'd still catch short term memory loss.

I would feel like the words when Mr. Fulmer took the office again was "Let's Win Some Championships!" The reality is, this is a program that has not won an SEC Championship since the same day Texas A and M snookered a Big XII Championship to make Kansas State eternally mad, and Miami (FL) broke Arizona's Road to the Super Bowl.

I feel like we would need an NCAA Football or NCAA Basketball to make money for these schools and I don't mean just to make money for making money's sake, but, I feel that we'd need better contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...