Thursday, May 28, 2020

Where would Texas Motor Speedway fit in on the Cup Schedule?

I feel the biggest Wild Card on the Cup Series Slate would be Texas Motor Speedway because I would almost think we would be due for a Dover Double before we'd be due for anything else. I would think it would be a scramble and we don't have anywhere else remaining West of Fort Worth in this slate other than the Championship at Phoenix.

I would think the Lone Star Nationals having fans would be a genesis and that did not go unnoticed even having to back channel through the results without having a National TV. They even considered having a NASCAR/Indy Car Speed Fest until that was tabled later.

I almost think we would need to see the balance of the National Touring Schedule because I would want to know where we would be headed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...