Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Why are we supporting Womanizers?

I feel we are not even into the Dog Days of Summer, and instead, we are supporting total dogs. It would not be a whimper that those dogs are Perverse Womanizers and I wish we would be as strong as the Aggie Code.

I am burning up on character and it all comes back to AJ Foyt and the Craftsman Ads, where not only they are putting out bad products just to be bad, but some of these people are worse.

I feel like just because you could carelessly drive on Sunday Chicago Traffic doesn't make it okay. It would be like Kids want Candy and Moms are Stuck with Womanizers like it is a bad thing. I would feel like for the Extended Road of Simon Pagenaud's Indianapolis 500 Defense, I'd at least need answers on Pastner and Miller long before then.

I would have collapsed in saying "I Wouldn't Do That (If I Was You)" because being repressed is the landscape and we would have to learn on our own. It is not a How I Won, other than manner of fact not being shocked Steroids nearly killed Lance Armstrong and it turns him into a Cartoon Character.

I'm almost 35, and could do a dead-even Butters Impression about so and so being a Bad Man, because that is honesty. Honesty like an Old Repairman not missing a part or a detail on your car.

What I would see instead in this phase is they'd lie about the 4th Dog when we are still sick for our lives over the 1st Dog. I would feel like, act interested and play Brooks and Dunn over my Stereo.

I feel like Character has bled out on my posts like it was another Oprah or Bill Parcells, when matter of fact, we have had neither for years on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...