Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Pro Stock's Extreme Makeover Did More Harm than Good

I feel like Pro Stock's Extreme Makeover to be like its Cup Series Counterpart did more harm than good. There are times where the makeover does more harm than good and we realized we'd liked things the way they where.

I feel that for the longest time, I feel that the pipeline needs refilling and we'd need to find our way back. This is not the Whales, not Jackson State and not our relatives, but, heaven forbid, I would want to see the Pro Mod Era Cars or at least better new cars in Pro Stock.

The car equation would be a problem because the first rule is finding our way back. I don't think having to clone a Trans Am works, and it is always that people who are interested in the class and interested in winning big will make the class the King of the Doorslammers.

I don't see NHRA membership as a Catchall, and I feel like I'd want to see someone at least put their focus on winning every major Motorsports Major. I would feel like for as much as Greg Anderson won in 2003-2004, I don't see as much merchandise on my Marion Streets like that.

I don't think NHRA Members want to see Butters impressions of "I'm a Bad Man" because these circumstances are just too bad. In a normal year, commitment would fill like the rivers and oceans and I feel like it would be tough to keep National Sponsors happy without having to be lost in the shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...