Thursday, May 21, 2020

El Presidente always seems to like people with Daddy Issues and Poor Leadership

I feel like I am open minded, but I can't stand Dave "El Presidente" Portnoy making Sports look more increasingly minor, especially when we don't have a lot of them right now. I feel like among El Presidente's fallacies is leaving the Podcast Field like Reality Television, because I would scream if we keep leaving a worse place than we'd found it.

I don't think anyone should be giving Barstool Sports any credentials, because they have them, use them, lose them, and they'd get used to it. Even though the Working World had to crash my lid of Higher Learning, but, I'd remember vividly that those credentials are a privilege, not an entitlement or a right.

And for worse, before Sports would find its way back, we'd need to find these Tommy Boys out the door. This dim and narrow minded view of fun cracks as trying to segregate Weekend and Weekday Versions of the Same Person like rich people make having a daily driver everyday,

This is a daily problem and the Problem Gambling is only making things worse. Nothing and I mean nothing is good with having to need the Bulls have a Winning Season, which would not happen this Season, and worse, we'd have these Problem Frat Boy Gamblers with no direction and worse just pop out the same market.

I'd wear my stripes like I am Garfield and I am not proud of them. I feel like the morality play is we'd have 763 Reasons that we could not force movements unless we had to. Poor Leadership puts anyone on and worsens like for those who are Unemployed.

The only good thing I'd see about dragging things out and avoiding responsibility for your actions is there is none. Generally, it usually comes down to not having money to drag things out and the Kickstart or GoFundMe software person usually gets wise about cash just going anywhere.

This is not good and I feel like Barstool's damages are not harmless and they kept Tom Brady from finishing a Patriot, which would be Southern Fried Crow at this point, but it is truly problematic that even though most of us don't like Tom Brady, but, that doesn't mean we should be denying a Hero's Exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...