Friday, May 29, 2020

At least have the Carolina 500 Back Again!

I feel like in pet peeves, especially with the Balance of the Cup Season, having the Carolina 500 and not the Roval for Charlotte's Fall Race. I have ribbed them for changing the walls more than once from a Homecoming Date, to a Day Race Date, to a Night Race Date, and my favorite would be changing it from a Social Classic to a Silly Classic.

There is no motions or energies in keeping the Roval the Roval, unless you keep Watkins Glen, which would be the most realistic way out. I don't see the Cup Series going to Mosport this year or Montreal, which would be more feasible if the economy flourishes and the Virus Subsides.

I would want the Carolina 500 back and I don't know if it would be movable where we'd have it transfer back to a Night Race, as the Roval under the lights would have produced safety challenges. The least we could have is Fans and I don't mean the Biggest Private Rooftop or Porch Party anywhere, but having to have feeling up or down in approval or disapproval in moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...