Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I will do a Division IA College Football Poll This Year

I really, really wanted to do Jackson State, Florida A and M or Northern Iowa being Preseason Favorites. But, there are so many unknowns that are not hashed out yet.

I will do a Division IA Poll, complete with having to do everything this Season and I mean everything. The thing I cannot stand is why BYU-Utah is not last and last at Provo in Analog or Colorado-Colorado State not being in State Championship Conditions among others.

What I would like to see is Texas- Texas A and M and Kansas-Missouri being in Conference, even if it is starting Conference Realignment all over again. I feel like BYU and Boise State are the most impatient wanting to restart Conference Realignment.

I do not want anyone to play K2 with Higher Learning like we need Worse Problems. I feel like I am not pressed into a Poll like it was July 18th, but, the Poll is August 1st and I will include revival programs and doing some key realignments (FAU, FIU, West Virginia and Navy) to accommodate the flow of the slate.

The Programs I would add in are Gonzaga, Long Beach State, Pacific, Wichita State, Nebraska Omaha, Creighton, Saint Louis and UT Arlington for this project. If this was real reality, having to restart a Program from the ground up like this would have been a nightmare and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...