Thursday, May 28, 2020

There is nothing more American than Arizona State and Scandal

I am not one of those America New School Nuts, or Do It For America, but, I feel like I am going off about the nuttiness of entitleism with Arizona State. There is nothing more American than Arizona State and Scandal and boy howdy, it will burn up in a hurry.

When it is Boosters and Impermissible Benefits, People Fly Off The Handle over Just That. I was gonna hold my Title, but, I feel I could not resist. I could not resist in the 2020 Get Rich or Die Tryin' Release.

The buffonery is Mr. Anderson only was installed for just one person and he unseated Todd Graham. It was not Gerry Faust. but, it was rude and uncouth. We'd all have different customs and traditions, but, even in an AAUized Iowa Hawkeyes Bubble, I see clearly that the old saying has jaws and claws.

This is not good on so many levels and Mr. Ray Anderson went out of his way to bury the story unsuccessfully only for it to come up. He has an All Star List of Excuses and like it or not, the Pitchforks of the Outside World won't be as kind, even in a city that has made Bad Sports an Elevated Art Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...