Sunday, May 10, 2020

Where WAS the Part of Growing Up?

I feel like this Mother's Night, I am shearing that where WAS the Part of Growing Up? I feel like my Mid-Life Crisis would hit me like a Concrete Wall, which there is NO Lincoln-Douglas Debate, and relationships are Expensive and we are in another 1980's.

Undertaker would not have bemused State and US Senators say if we had someone stick that was not edgy, but, I'd bemoan and feel demeaned that we'd be at the end of a Rock and Roll Period WITHOUT the Rock and Roll. I feel like we have demanded too much, if not enough and I would shriek through Marion that where in this World was the Part of Growing Up?

People do not handle things well, and I would be anything but a Sweet, Sweet 61 Breaker if I had to deal with Simon Pagenaud's Indianapolis 500 Defense for a 2nd Summer. I'd know it would be empty and emotional, like the Indianapolis 500 is not a party, and I would feel like we would not need a last scene against itself that Rick Mears never ever got.

I would be 35 in a few weeks and I doubt I would take why these jokers would steal real jobs would go over well at a Bad Bar. It is bad and real bad, and there'd have to be a better way other than getting mad that Roger Maris's American League Home Run Mark has not been formally rewritten or having to care about Modified and Sprint Car Racing without getting people all upset because they are apathetic.

I wouldn't want to be 45 and a Student! I've formally rejected being a student every year since 20 and like yeah, I would miss cooler things, but, I would not be focused! I feel guilty and rotten a low bar would be allowed to exist and the only difference is there is no anyone keeping order unless we'd have to throw our weight.

What about the talent had they gotten focused or not been objects or worse? The way I'd want to live, I would not want nothing other than the Open Road or Friendly Skies, and that would be tough when I am Autistic. And not just autistic, but too easily influenced.

Other than South Park ripping the best Literary Game of Thrones Scenes from George RR Martin's Scribe and even having the nerve to mock his theme, I would wonder do we even realize what we paid for? My cousin's babies need the same hope for the part of growing up reasonably and competently and not just be a joke or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...