Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Sears Tower is Dark and Finding Our Way Back!

I am for one, on this Red Hot Summer's Dawn, not even remotely close to a happy person about the Sears Tower being Dark! Even though Chicago is not necessarily my Playground or Other Things like other people, but, I feel that I am ripped that the Sears Tower going dark is not only not a good image, it is a terrifying one and I feel that energy in Marion.

I am ripped that there is more focus on "The Last Dance" than actively playing for 10 World Championships in Chicago. I am on my Dad and Uncle's Line as in if they won 10 World Championships, work hard at Playing for 20! What I feel in all of this is Darkness so dark that not even the Stars in the Sky would convince me.

I am aware that it is not everyone's Cup of Tea, but, I feel like what would Joliet's Prodigious March would be trying to get out from under 2 30 Year Bonds? Besides other things, it would make us Car and Auto Racing People have more of an interest in our ground or grounds. I don't want to sound like this is Drive Time, but, it is fact.

I don't want it to make it a double post, but, finding our way back is necessary. I feel like that it should be necessary, beyond the toys and the objects, because most working people want something besides a Weekend Version and a Weekday Version of them and one gobbles up the other. That is at where we are at.

I feel like the bad habits are everywhere and I could see the people who'd not have nothing but the top be lost in space like another Brady Bunch. I would rather be at the top and live for it more than the Fun and Games, which we would go discover along the way.

I feel guilty we'd lose our energy and not get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...