Wednesday, May 13, 2020

No, Texas is not Back!

I feel like I react strongly to Texas either 1. Not Playing Texas A and M. and 2. Always being Back in National Contention. because they both have happened. I feel like even though Texas is not being a 4 Winner, but, they have not been in the Playoffs.

And to make it worse, Texas has won 1 Partial Conference Championship Since 2010. Texas should be perennial Athletic Contenders and I feel for the people that started the Playoffs in Football, they should at least make the Playoffs or Win the Championship Semi-Regularly.

I am not thrilled with having to change the focus of these Departments, which Texas has helped start. It is an awful, awful feeling and I feel like the issue is we have ran off a Successful National Championship Head Coach with someone who was a Bad Fit from the Start and someone people can't stand.

I don't think I would be impatiently waiting for the Standings to Collapse and Crater like the fans and the community would have enough, because they'd be getting Tony Elliott, Brent Venables or Northwest Missouri State.

There has not been loud outbursts of National Championship Discussion in some time and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...