Thursday, May 28, 2020

Where is UConn's Chance at Upsetting Virginia Tech and Miami?

I feel even as far as Marion, the University of Connecticut has had an office fire. I don't want to state the obvious, as we'd grow accustomed to expecting too much, but, where is UConn's Chance at Upsetting Virginia Tech and Miami?

Eastern Football has not had a Full Dial Flip and that Dial Championship has been rustled if not threatened, but, UConn is going about it in a total opposite direction. There is not ticking off Northeast Iowans to no end, and there is not an unlikely Big East Championship that gave license to spend their loot like Huey, Louie, and Dewey of DuckTails.

UConn and Connecticut People these days would want to duck the tales like they are Spokane or Fort Worth. If Yale where Playoff Eligible, they would be at least having a few more National Championships.

I am not Perry Mason and it would be tough for me to put together How I Won like it was in my crate unless I was motivated to. UMass has the worst Division I Attendance Rate and Rhode Island is flippin' sour about not being in the Playoffs the Longest.

UConn would be every kind of bad in Football and if they'd keep it up, they'd be a Midseason Homecoming Date for a Decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...