Monday, May 18, 2020

Where would be the Spirited Argument for College Football #1?

I would start out on the Road to the College Football Poll with who would be a surefire argument for College Football #1? I would count 6 of those Programs as solid 1st Line and 4 of those 6 would be a Solid After All These Years or American History (SMU, Virginia, Rutgers, and UNLV), one of those would be Title Defense (Miami of Ohio) and one would be a Solid Wild Card (Georgia State).

Georgia State would be in its 11th Season and their Claim to Fame Still is giving Lefty Drizzell the the Only Interview after Len Bias and Ludacris's College Home for 1 Semester. The story would be well known like every day, even after TRL and 106 and Park Parked it for good, because it is true.

I would feel like the starting line of everything would be between whether New Mexico State or UMass would earn the Top Line Treatment. I would favor UMass because they would be the Division IA Favorite and the Worst Supported Division I Program anywhere and New Mexico State because of 2017.

I do not have the answers. I wonder what scenes would have occurred if Virginia or Rutgers would be the Preseason Favorites? Virginia and Rutgers have never been Outright Conference Champions at any time in their School History.

SMU has been Number 1 in the Poll in my Recent History and they still have not had a Conference Championship Since 1982. They are not proud of the Pony Express, even as they'd get older, and I feel that they would need a Conference Championship or a Playoff Berth just to change the narrative and at least get 90 Million More than what UCF got for being Entitled.

I would like to see UNLV be Preseason Favorites because that almost never happens in Las Vegas and I feel like their general story has been a stump as the years went on and not a good stump, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...