Wednesday, May 27, 2020

There is Nothing More Worse than Arizona State and NCAA Investigations

I feel like Bart Wear's slimy, if not illegal behavior should merit criminal charges. I do feel like the NCAA should blow the lid on Arizona State Men's Basketball because of this Slimeball. There are two things we'd fear, the Collar and the Reaper and they don't go away like the Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" either.

I feel like there is Nothing More Worse than Arizona State and NCAA Investigations, because I would be tempted to go with nothing more American, which that is the case, too, especially up here in Marion. I swear up and down the only things going for Arizona State is inserting Herm Edwards into School to make him a College Football Hall of Famer, and trying to persuade their Western Peers to start Ice Hockey Programs to have a Conference to play in.

But, the Wear issue burnt the Brisket on the Grill, even in areas that the Brisket shouldn't be burnt in. The NCAA used to all the time investigate programs because of a few renegade boosters. This is not GTO's and Slush Funds, but something more serious than the infamous $100 Handshake, which was so common the NCAA had enough.

I feel like Out West, this is a clinical product of having Departments go out of their way to be royally incompetent. I have not seen Oregon finish or Washington try to lap the Scoreboard to change the future.

This is making me mad having to win Longhorns and Aggies out of Texas but they don't finish the drill! I feel rotten that there are key torpedoes, like New Mexico having to have kids sue their way back to School, Arizona have Sumlin and Miller yuck the whole house down, and even if I had a Brisket in a Basket, the baby would know where it should be seasoned and where it should not.

New Mexico State doesn't know half the time whether to earn my love and respect or instead, have to throw G D M F's or T S G D M F's at them. I don't expect a lot other than Healthy Development and not having House Wreckers trash the whole house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...