Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Never Getting Over Why Our Talent is Used for Annoying...

I feel like not even 60 Days into the Virus, I feel one of my pet peeves is never getting over why our talent is used for annoying. I would feel more like the Get Off My Lawn mentality, if the Virus didn't take away that.People have the right to say "I Don't Like Where this is Going!"

I feel for looking forward's sake, it would be more fun to start the series to get the merchandise. I would feel like that in that sense, it would take a lot of licensing just so someone doesn't siphon the hard earned money.

"I don't see Fine Written All Over It!" Where I don't see fine written all over it is when someone blatantly lies more times than the President and they'd get mad they are called out. Callouts fair and square are earned fair and square.

Talent should be used responsibly and I would feel like local control would need to be true unless if there is a reason not to. It is reprehensible just to keep replacing a preexisting culture problem, amid other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...