Friday, May 29, 2020

If Springfield and DuQuion don't materialize, I would have Stock vs. Stock at the US Nationals

I feel there is a strong likelihood Springfield and DuQuion's ARCA Races could not materialize because there would be no Fair to arbor those dates, so I am kicking around of my oft-repeated Stock vs. Stock (Stock Car vs. Pro Stock Car) Concept for the US Nationals.

I am thinking if Stock vs. Stock Happened, it would just jump off the deep end for Pro Stock Car and the ARCA Menards Series. I don't think Cup or XFinity Series would be involved because they would be in Darlington regularly scheduled and Fans would jump up and down for that.

I would think that would be fun and I would wonder how much fans would jump up and down for such a Showdown? Technically, with a lot of the ARCA Menards Series stars, it would be an opportunity to go 1-0 and we have not had a 1-0 in Pro Stock or Outside Pomona in NHRA History.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...