Saturday, May 30, 2020

Stars and Years

I feel like most people would rather have quality years than quantity years. I would feel like the RGIII Reflex for Weddings which are All Star Weddings with a Tree Trunks worth of Wedding Gifts takes away Women's and Children's Development.

I don't look at Stars to Have Fun like it was High School. Actually, I would look at Stars like they'd have their own built in International or National Fan Base and that would include having my Cousin's Babies wanting to grow and develop into the year they'd be in High School or College.

What is clutch is having to not have more stars at your All Star Wedding than the Years You Where Married. It would be crazy for someone who never has been married, see and hear people flub the pinnacle of Adulthood other than Parenting,  is disheartening.

The pinnacle, pedestal and beacon would be misused and that is not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...