Sunday, May 17, 2020

Where Would Likely Be the 1st Cup Series Race With Fans Again?

Where would likely be the 1st Cup Series Race With Fans Again? I feel Pocono would be pulled down to a Regional Swing between them and Watkins Glen, and I am not necessarily holding my breath on the Glen because they are the lone Natural Terrain Road Course currently in the Series.

I would likelier hit out Kansas, even though Indianapolis would not be thrilled with being buffered with 2 New School Super Speedways and I feel the issue in the Love and Respect in all of this is having New Hampshire, Pocono Twins and Dover back to back and having Michigan and its Sweet Corn be Twins.

I feel like there'd have to be a World of Outlaws Styled Slate in 2021. I don't necessarily mean that just to be amusing or a bad news bear, but, I would not see the Myrtle Beach-South Boston Double, which would be inverted like a teapot.

If I was a General Manager, I would either would want to see an Off Stretch after Daytona or better yet, another Rockingham. I do realize that neither of them would materialize and if Cup ran Montreal or Mexico City again, it would have to be the Canada or Mexico Tour be support races.

I don't think these are my decisions, but, I do sense all options are on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...