Thursday, December 5, 2019

I'd want Gary Patterson as the Head Rancher of the Dallas Cowboys, Seriously!

I have dedicated posts in the past about wanting Gary Patterson wanting to be the Head Rancher of the Dallas Cowboys, but, I feel that in the constant "Thursday Night Dead or Alive" of the William Tell Orchestra, they need a new rancher.

I am still livid they took my Arena Football League only because I'd wanted Mother's Day Night to be wicked with Quad City at Tulsa. In all seriousness, even though Lincoln Riley will likelier either be Barry Switzer or a Mad Genius, and Ryan Day would territory flip the outlays of the 13 Year War, I feel that this is a Guy who is coming into the Christmas Party on the Coldest of Feet.

Parcellsmania coming to Texas deterred Lovie Smith being a tangible keeper of America's Team and the inability to get Ron Rivera an interview in 2007 would have brought a couple more history making Super Bowls home to North Texas.

I don't know if Jerry would be married to the hyperlocal energy that having a Neighborhood and America's Team in the Same Sentence would do like there has not always been a Dallas-Fort Worth say in America's Team to reinforce it. They have as many Playoff Wins Since 1997 as New England had Playoff Wins before 1996, conversely.

I feel the Whole World would notice such a search for better or worse, and I'd pray-starve they'd not fumble the search. Different Kind of Relatable (Johnson), Made the Sport Out of Control (Switzer), Pedigree (Gailey), Not Wanted (Campo), Building another Championship Powerhouse (Parcells), and Wade Phillips,who's Texas Star was lassoing a Playoff Victory.

I'd feel the first thing a Local Team would do would buyout Zeke, because nothing will work with him. And, I'd feel that in this muddied Draft Year, I would want to see 20-20 Running Backs and Championship Defense to change the league for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...