Thursday, December 5, 2019

Why Can't Florida A and M Actually Compete For National Championships Instead?

It drives me bananas Florida A and M couldn't keep any high functioning adults in their Athletic Department. Even though Mr. Gaither was the opposite of Eddie Robinson in methodology and their Grambling Wars get more than a 2nd Look in Black College Football, even though it is not on TV everyday for the longest, I feel Tallahassee and Florida A and M needs Role Models for Kids.

There shouldn't be an excuse to miss Northern Iowa and the UNI Dome. It doesn't help that your last AD had to file for Workman's Comp like some of my Aunts. Technically, this is not about my aunts or Northern Iowa Football.

I'd feel Florida A and M should get their books well enough never to be South Carolina State or worse, Georgia, be the lone Deep South Counterpart without a Division I HBCU in their Scene and the other one being Oklahoma not being a Deep South Division I HBCU Football Counterpart.

Even though I had pointed comments about Jemele Hill's Forced HBCU Homecoming, but, in the end, Florida A and M should win Oregon's Recruits, because they can't win Texas's Recruits even.

I'd live to see the Rose Bowl Stencil in Florida A and M's Rattlesnake Jaw just to do it proud. And when I mean proud, it would mean everyone and not looking like Saturday Morning Cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...