Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I feel that Missouri Should Be Closer to Home

I am getting on my wagon a lot later than I'd hoped due to various tech issues, but, here I am with why Missouri should be closer to home. AD Jim Steck is madder than a wet hen over something that should have been done Last Summer at the latest. Barry Odom's key role was to keep Kansas City and St. Louis's Recruiting Markets from being up for grabs.

I feel there has to be $55,000 Reasons to Win National Championships Every Single Year or Nearly Every Single Season. What hurts is the Baseball Tigers won't make it to Omaha and the Softball Tigers, who's Soft Coaching and being "too nice" as a Sexist and Racist Trope, if both did exist, won't hit the road to Oklahoma to take a National Championship home.

There is no good pulse in the market or the program. An incompentent Arkansas Program in Little Rock is not reason for me to buy my Ticket and Reservations. If that was cute, I'd want my Border War all the way back and try to pair Iowa State and Nebraska for Cardinal and White rather than the Red and Black that ties up academics and the phone lines.

I'd be roaring for different reasons about Club Program Promotions. Cash is tying up that line and the race for 61st in the NCAA is still a Long Marathon for that reason. I'd even get as far out as NCAA Districts in Ice Hockey for the reason if Alaska Consolidated, we'd keep all the better rivalries as 4 (Thursday-Sunday) and we'd fling Alabama-Huntsville in with Dixon Line Rival Arizona State and we'd need 4 New Programs to get going.

I would like to see the Winter Classic/NHL All Star Game at Faurot Field if that was feasible. We'd always flub out the Winter Classic and worse, the NHL All Star Game doesn't feel like it should have as much shine as it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...