Thursday, December 5, 2019

Why Is Texas A and M NOT Top 25 in Athletic Department Success?

This is a major lump of coal and I do feel that solving the RC Slocum Good Ol' Boy Habit should have been Texas A and M's Problem Solving Tactic. I feel annoyed Texas A and M spends like a Top 25 but never gets around to being a Top 25 in Athletic Department Success.

I feel the only thing acheived in picking Jimbo and NOT Morris is it would be harder to recruit Centerville and Davenport Central. I don't know if Arkansas would go Peloton on the Rose Bowl Cycle with a House they've never been to, but, I have ripped why Arkansas and Texas A and M have evaded Texas for many reasons.

College Station would be the bastion of the Working Class Texan and they should stay the part. I don't know what bad habits are there, but forgetting Calendar Year Mom Mannerisms is that of every or nearly every Man is one of them.

I would imagine many different programs being Mount Union in some shape or another, or having Mount Union Problems instead of having Problems. This is not new and I feel that LSU sawing on tough games at the end instead of gushering at the beginning would make and unmake the Bicentennial Strategy.

I would not have anyone to offer, and it does not get easier when you don't have a good reason for Autographs or Other Fan Mail. I don't know if Jimbo Fisher will get bought out/NCAA Investigated but when, which is dangerous in this rationale. If they where close vs. Clemson, it would be easier to believe "The First College Football Playoff Berth in Texas".

Mississippi never really wanted Luke, and I feel it paid in not firing Hugh Freeze in Februrary and instead, missing out on Lincoln Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...