Thursday, December 5, 2019

Why Not Include the Celebration Bowl and Ivy League in the IAA Playoffs?

I feel in what the sweet Celebrity Hey Hey Hey that I would feel the Real Celebration should be the IAA Playoffs including the SWAC, MEAC and the Ivy League, leaving the option for a Bye Week or better than that, Iowa having to going up to the Dome in College Football to get out of their Red and Black Friday.

The reality is, I feel that I would celebrate 8 More Teams in the Historic Mountain as far as Size in the Playoffs. I want to see Southern Upset North Dakota State and I am still giving in a different sense of "Shock Me!" like it was Ace Frehley in the Astrodome and not having to pervert it as a Soft Rock Track or ruin Buckcherry's Live Music Presence.

North Dakota State getting upset would ruin the Military Tanks of College Football and leave the first years of the new decade as a Scrap Heap. What tangibilities would we have other than Copier St. Thomas's or having to Consolidate the Sport to keep any Leaps Under Control in the Years to Come?

I feel the current structure would be counter-intuititive to higher learning, and if we got real about Higher Learning, we'd have Wisconsin make the trek to Drake Stadium to play the Drake Bulldogs.

We don't have tangible plays or heated debates, and it doesn't help that Generation X has came home to roost and their kids are leaving the mess. I'd really like to see Expansions of the Division I Playoffs and not just in potshot posts that do not substitute for actual discussions or actual dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...