Friday, May 1, 2020

Any WWE Sale Would Affect SmackDown! and Pro Wrestling

I don't think that the Dark Wagons around the World Wrestling Entertainment Titan Towers are going away anytime soon. Actually, they are zooming in worse than a Game of Thrones Episode! I don't think SmackDown! would likely stick around for a longer future because Fox has had fractions per Half Hour all season!

Where I would believe things have gotten worse was with the Arena Promoters and that has been since Raw has been a 3 Hour Show! The disinterest in fans after the 3rd Hour Began has evolved into the disinterest in fans, and that is if we still had Arena Shows.

The McMahons have kept a defiant until the bitter end mentality and that has been their whole strategy. I feel like since All Elite has came on and done actual Wrestling, I feel that these bleeds out the Roster have worsened.

I would think a WWE Firesale would be broken down in multiple angles, having to deal with tape rights, merchandising and many other things that would have not necessarily gone out the back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...