Friday, May 1, 2020

How would a Postmodern International Race of Champions Look Like?

This is not a swerve and people would lose their cool around a swerve. I would feel a Postmodern International Race of Champions would have to look like a make-up around certain venues that lost their major date through no fault of their own this year.

What I don't understand is why we are stuck with the unknown and the peace out mentality when both make us equally as upset. They'd make us upset and sick with the radio silence. I would feel like the Series 7 would be a Restrictor Plate Superspeedway Venue, A Short Track, A Street Circuit, A Dragstrip, Another Superspeedway, a Road Course and a Dirt Track.

I would feel the Street Circuit and the Dragstrip would have to be a make-up for losing their majors, and I would feel as if I would have to insist on their presence if such a series where to technically exist. And, with technical existence, we'd have to make the cars less grounded and more like Bowling Balls and less aerodynamic.

I would feel the lost in space mentality needs to break as certain things are privileges and cars are privileges enough. It is a problem that cars are circularly available until they are not and I would love nothing better than a touring championship clinched on Eastern Iowa Dirt.

The years where we innovated every year have passed and I feel it doesn't hurt to try to build another run with those of us that actually are interested in seeing another run happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...