Friday, May 1, 2020

Could a Hybrid Series Fly?

When I mean Hybrid Series, it would be the consolidation of one series and another series. I don't know how the fans would lose their handle if Santino Ferucci upset Steve Torrence or Lando Norris invaded the Indy Car Scene in analog as much as in virtual reality Victory Lane, that would cause consternation in its own way.

I feel like I would want to see even an exhibition series just to genesis another Points Paying Series. I would be happier if all options that are good are on the table as I would be tired of the Dead End and Backchannel Mentality to boot.

I would feel like what would a Funny Car 64 do today? It would bring the smaller team parts and bragging rights and I would feel like even though this is not the year, but, I would feel like exploring wanting to see any Special Analog Auto Racing Event pop up.

I would feel like with anything, it would take planning and actually having people actually want to show up for a change of venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...