Tuesday, July 6, 2021

9060: My City Needs to Be Class Again!

 The reason why I would even dare Code a Blog Post or even Numerically Code a Blog Post is if I have something serious to say. I actually do have something serious to say, and that something serious is we are 90 Days from what would have been our Patron Saint, the Late Michelle Martinko's 60th Birthday Posthomously.

I feel that we should have a Responsibility to Women's Health, Women's Justice, the Cedar Rapids Kennedy High School Community, and Mr. and Mrs. Stonebraker in having to raise our city from our Current Trap. It is a trap and there is reason why we always have the Women's Race against Breast Cancer and the Women's Weekend around that time of year.

There is not anything that is off the table, including, up to and not limited to Women's Justice and Women's Health. I feel that it is damaging and personal not to leave home over trash and my personal favorite in all of this is having to actually Celebrate Christmas a la Currier and or Ives for a Change of Venue.

My family, among many others, are Poor to Middle Class and I am pleading that among the other things, at the Christmas Table is not having to Claw Women's Health and Women's Justice Out like we are Cats and I'd feel that I would want something positive, like having to leave the City Hexes in the Rear View before they turn 50.

That is not to say those hexes are not going to come back up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...