Monday, July 5, 2021

I Would Not Like Kaulig, GMS, or Trackhouse Enough to Trust With My Charters!

 I'd think that I would not like Kaulig Racing, GMS or Trackhouse Enough to Trust With My Charters. I feel that there'd be legit concern that I would miss a Dale Jr. or Denny Hamlin being only an Owner-Driver.

What I'd really want is another Rainier and that would be in a City that would otherwise be indifferent to Auto Racing. I don't think that Dale Jr. Returning to the Cup Series or Denny Hamlin being only an Owner-Driver would necessarily happen, but, the Fantasy NASCAR in me is Not Happy with Rick Ware and the Reality NASCAR in me has been yelling at Starcom since they did the Auto Racing Community's Lone Cedar Rapids Jefferson J-Hawk Greasy.

I'd think NASCAR would have to need another look at these Charters just to encourage Mopar or Honda. Everyone in Detroit wants Mopar Back and everyone in Tokyo would encourage a Honda-Toyota War.

I am actually more angry at Kurt Busch having to hog a legit spot and I'd feel the loss of the Winston Cup Era would be inevitable, but, as a PR Guy, I don't think he'd attract sponsors. What Kurt Busch would be is he would poke the bear with Rusty Wallace's Career and the fact it has been anything but a Sawyer Brown would make me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...