Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Matt Riddle is Dealing the WWE More Problems

 Besides the Usos being out of Jobs and leaving Roman Reigns with a Goldberg Sense of Overrun, I feel that Matt Riddle is dealing the WWE more problems, and the marijuana dealing could be the last straw.

I feel Matt Riddle has had more collars than the Catholic Church, and that is not a compliment. I feel what the WWE should have done en route back to the Road is cut the junk, and when I mean junk, I'd meant Matt Riddle, not having Pop Culture Heroes!

Matt Riddle is not a Hero and he is making Raw is War Unwatchable. USA Network should be a more accessible HBO and I wished that NBC Universal got their heads out their rears. The anti-hero worship has been taken to the extremes like a Middle Georgia Warship and what is hard to make aware is every discussion is about Valdosta Wildcats Football.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Hero of the Anti-Heroes. Matt Riddle is a Scumbag! I feel that the Brand Split would be over much too late to make a difference and it is Lashley vs. Reigns until I am sick of it like Prison!

I do not appreciate Matt Riddle, when Velveteen Dream had been dismissed from my TV over Girls and not Lena's Girls and Matt Riddle always circles actual fighters like he won't get hurt when in reality, he has hurt the Pro Wrestling Business, especially when that would have been a stronger WWE/ AEW Card and the guy has proven Vince can't go anywhere to scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...