Sunday, July 4, 2021

What Would Happen If We Had a Wisconsin Man Be the Leader of the Green Bay Packers Again?

 I feel that why not wonder what would happen if we had a Wisconsin Man be the Leader of the Green Bay Packers? I would think that the Lombardian Focus has not been totally restored in Titletown.

What would be wild is having such leadership not be a fantasy. I'd think if such leadership was not a fantasy, we wouldn't be stuck with a One Hit Wonder Championship.

I'd think that 2010 would become an Ice Bowl Hex again and that would be a problem. I don't know if I would Troubleshoot a Team America and the World Respects, but, it would be worth a thought.

I don't know if the hold on having to be a Bigger High School Team and be paid a lot better for it would not always be a positive.

I think that if 2018 Came Back Again, it would be a Bigger Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...